Sunday, April 14, 2013

Build Log #22

Printed out the entire X Axis assembly this week.  Slic3r 0.9.9 have been giving me infills much less to desire  than the previous version though I really like the "avoid perimeter" feature. 

X Idler mid print
X Idler complete
X Idler
X Idler
X Motor mid print
X Motor complete
X Motor
Extruder mount with Adjustable Z end-stop assembly

The lighting really brings out the Z wobble but the quality is really not that bad in person.  
The last of the X Axis assembly. Redesigned one of the Z end-stop part, it was a bit too thick. 
X Carriage
X Carriage
X Carriage

Now all that's left is the Y Carriage which is going to be a challenge. I don't think I'll be able to print the Y carriage because my current end-stop setup shrunk my build area. I might be able to squeeze some more length by playing with my smooth rods, just enough to print the last two. If that doesn't work, then it's back to the drawing board.


No comments:

Post a Comment