Monday, April 8, 2013

Build Log #21 - Y and Z Frame complete.

Knobs for the HBP and Z Endstop.

Endstop housing

Knobs

Printing the Z Housings




The Top Z Stabilizers. The endstops I previously printed came out wrong. I recently made a change to the CAD drawing which inadvertently made a section smaller. I had to go back, fix the drawing and re-print.


All that's left to print is the X Motor, X Idler, X Carriage and mount and I'll be done. Hmm that took about a week to print everything. Been keeping a time sheet to see how long each part takes to print, hopefully I can gauge how long it takes to print a whole set. Haven't even decided if I'm going to purchase the vitamins for it but the BOM is almost done.

1 comment:

  1. You explained the topic very well. The contents have provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info.

    ReplyDelete