Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Short clip of printing

Haven't been able to update lately. Still working out the kinks on my next design. Most of the time I'm sitting on the idea about how to make an adjustable Z endstop into my printer and looking over the Y carriage. I've been asked to print a couple things for my girlfriend so I figured I run both my printers to get things done. 




Holy crap they are freaking noisy as hell.

I've been playing around the idea of combining hairspray/glue stick combo to prevent my prints from curling. It's been working pretty nicely although some prints are a pain in the ass to remove. I'm debating to remove the kapton tape and see how it goes since it's getting torn up to pieces. I think this weekend I can get back to work with my printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment